How do I get a printout of songs without printing out all the slides?
Print out the Full Song version of the song.
Full Song versions have been included in The Paperless Hymnal since the release of Volume Four.
These files are found in the Full Song directory.
Don't have a Full Song directory? Then you don't have all our Volumes or haven't ordered since Nov 2003.
Can I change the color of the background of a song slide or change the background to a picture?
No, not within PowerPoint and at this time we have no intention to change this.
Programs that allow the background to be changed show only PowerPoint text.
Our slides are graphics and right now we do not have the option of making them transparent.
When printing FullSong files or slides showing several slides per page, why do some of the staves
have missing lines?
The resolution is set too low on your printer. It should be set to at lease 600dpi.
When printing FullSong files, why are there large letters printing in the background?
This is from the Slide Title. The Title is set to be white so it doesn't show on the monitor but does print.
You can delete the "Title" by clicking on the "Outline" tab, then clicking only once on the slide name and using the delete and/or backspace key to delete the name.
Our files where changed on 1/12/2005 to take care of this problem.
Can The Paperless Hymnal be searched for a word or phrase?
Yes, and here are the steps to do so on a pc.
1) Click on Start.
2) Click on My Computer.
3) Double Click on the local disk where you have The Paperless Hymnal stored, default is C.
4) Right Click the directory where you store The Paperless Hymnal, default is tph.
5) Click on Search.
6) In the box under "A word or phrase in the file:" enter the word or phrase you are searching for.
7) Click on Search.
8) Wait. Don't get in a hurry.
The results will show in the window to the right.
9) You can click on Stop when it starts searching the "FullSong" folder decause it will not find anythere there.